Thursday, January 15, 2015

Countless Tears

Drop by drop..
The translucent pearls roll down the flawless cheek..
Flawless on the outside,yet full of scratches on the other side..
Countless time,countless drop..
Always weeping over the pathetic life..
The endless pain..
Crashing the heart into pieces..
The heart wants what it wants..
But the reality,holds it back..
Oh Allah..how weak I am..
Just a little test from You..
But I already don't have the strengh to face it..
Already weeping like a useless person..
Forgive me,O Allah..forgive me..
It just hurts so much..
Give me strength..give me strength..
Please.. T.T

Farah Alwani
0154
150115

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Pernicious Anemia...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Hye alls! I'm back! Actually tengah penat sebab duk bertapa dekat lab and office kat research hub tu. La...